Toyin Aimakhu Refuses To Go Back To Hubby
The crisis rocking the marriage of Nollywood couple, Toyin Aimakhu and Niyi Johnson may not end anytime soon going by the latest revelations.
It was reported few weeks ago that the actress moved out of her matrimonial home and her whereabouts was unknown to her husband.
She even allegedly switched off her mobile phone and ignored the social media, where she always keep her fans updated about her life.
Gist making the rounds now is that Toyin has refused to go back to her husband despite the fact that the man has apologised to her publicly. Niyi had few weeks ago confessed that he slept with his wife's staff and had begged her to forgive him.
It was said that Toyin ignored pleas from family members to forgive Niyi and return home.
There is a rumour that the actress now lives with a male friend of hers in Ikeja, Lagos.
We were told that Toyin felt too hurt about the incident having earlier warned her husband to stop flirting with other women.
A friend of the actress described Toyin as a lady who falls deeply in love with a man easily and finds it very difficult to forgive the man, when she is hurt by him.
- Sinach Set To Host 1st Edition Of Annual Mega Conc
- Adonko Bitters unveils Jim Iyke, Uti Nwachukwu, Vi
- US Based Nigerian Model Rocks 6ft Long Wig
- Ace artistes Smith Nnebe, Funny Bruno sign managem
- Nigerian Model, Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African
- Big Brother's Mike Edwards & Wife Perri On Glam Af
- Mercy Johnson’s The Legend of Inikpi becomes Nolly
- A Standing Ovation As Mercy Johnson Holds Star-stu