Toyin Aimakhu Refuses To Go Back To Hubby
The crisis rocking the marriage of Nollywood couple, Toyin Aimakhu and Niyi Johnson may not end anytime soon going by the latest revelations.
It was reported few weeks ago that the actress moved out of her matrimonial home and her whereabouts was unknown to her husband.
She even allegedly switched off her mobile phone and ignored the social media, where she always keep her fans updated about her life.
Gist making the rounds now is that Toyin has refused to go back to her husband despite the fact that the man has apologised to her publicly. Niyi had few weeks ago confessed that he slept with his wife's staff and had begged her to forgive him.
It was said that Toyin ignored pleas from family members to forgive Niyi and return home.
There is a rumour that the actress now lives with a male friend of hers in Ikeja, Lagos.
We were told that Toyin felt too hurt about the incident having earlier warned her husband to stop flirting with other women.
A friend of the actress described Toyin as a lady who falls deeply in love with a man easily and finds it very difficult to forgive the man, when she is hurt by him.
- I'll Be Depressed If Tacha Wins Big Brother Naija
- African Union To Host 6th Afrima In Nigeria
- Stunning! BamBam Nails Look To Delphino Picnic Wit
- Why Ike's Relationship With Mercy Could Fall Apart
- South East Campus Awards will ENABLE STUDENTS TO B
- Nollywood: NFVCB Chief ,two others honoured at TI
- Universal Music Africa signs a Licensing Deal with
- Funky Brunch Lagos Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary W