“I Don’t Like That Other Boy Called D’banj” – Majek Fashek
As the old school acts continue to give way to the new generation superstars, veteran reggae musician, Majek Fashek seems to be impressed with a few of the younger generation of Nigerian artistes.
Recently, Majek Fashek, who continues attempts to revive his career, expressed his approval for the kind of music played by pop-icon 2face Idibia and pop-sensation, Wizkid: “I like Wizkid and 2face, they play good music”, said the 'rainmaker'.
But he knocked D'banj for his alleged 'affiliation' with the mystery cult, Illuminati.
In the interview, Majek said, “I don't like that other boy called D'banj, those ones that went to join Illuminati. How can you go and sell your soul to the devil because you want to be famous. I don't even like his music anyway.”
Majek Fashek, whose real name is Majekodunmi Fasheke, was a reggae path-finder and international star, tipped by many to lead the genre from where Bob Marley stopped. But years of alleged substance abuse and failed projects have ruined that hope. Many are now concerned for his mental health, even those close to him say he's living in incredibly humiliating conditions.
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges