‘No Woman Has Toasted Me Since I Got Married’, Watch 2face talk about women toasting him
Nigeria: Africa's music legend, 2face Idibia has revealed that since he got married to his wife, Annie Idibia in April 2013, he has not received sexual advances by other women.
During a chat with MTV VJ, Stephanie Coker on this week's MTV Base Real talk, he said, 'No, not at all, dem just free me' when asked if he still gets advances from women since he got married.
Responding to a question from Twitter user, @kenny334 who asked 'What was the first big money you made when you first started out and what did you do with it?, the Hypertek boss replied, 'The first big money I made was while I was with Plantashun Boiz. It was 300 thousand naira and the first thing I did was to take part of it and send to my parents. I did that before even buying a shirt or a shoe."
2face who turns 40 this week, also disclosed that his exit from his former label, Kennis Music was not borne out of negative circumstances. He said, 'My contract with Kennis Music expired and that was why I left, but before it did, I fulfilled all my obligations. I left because I wanted to start something on my own. There was no beef, it was just the end of my contract' while responding to a Twitter user, @nemesis who asked 'I heard there was bad blood after you left Kennis Music. Why did you leave?'
MTV Base Real Talk, hosted by VJ Ehiz and VJ Stephanie is a one on one question and answer platform, which enables fans to connect with top celebrities by getting answers to questions they have asked on social media. No questions are off-limits – secrets, guilty pleasures, old memories, phobias, everything is on the table.
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows