Ibinabo Fiberesima guns for AGN presidency
Ex-beauty queen and president of the Miss Earth beauty pageant, Ibinabo Fiberesima will any moment from now, roll out plans in her bid to vie for the top most position of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN).
Segun Arinze is the incumbent president of the guild and his tenure expires this year.
In an exclusive chat with HVP during the week, Ibinabo a close aide to River State Governor Rotimi Amaechi said her immediate plan is to win at the polls and begin subsequently to implement her dreams of moving AGN to the next level.
A no stranger to the intrigues and politics of the guild's election, Ibinabo who enjoys the support of her State government said “its about time someone repositions AGN”.
IB as the former beauty queen is more fondly called by friends and admirers is a very key factor in the politics of the River State chapter of AGN.
She played a major role in the funeral arrangement of the late JT West.
“Without her support, we may not have achieved the kind of success we had at the funeral.
it was through her effort that we got the state government to support us” a former official of the state AGN confided.
At the moment, consultations and closed door meetings are in top gear, and as soon as there are new development, we'd let you know
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu