Why Omotola's Son, Captain E's 17th Birthday Will Always Remain Memorable (Photos)
Birthdays are one of the best moments in our lives that we can't forget in a hurry, because its once a year and attached with so much love and affection to those who are privileged.
For Omotola Jalade's son, Captain E, who just clocked 17 few days ago, the surprise his lovely parents greeted him with, will forever remain green.
Captain E who's also arguably the youngest music producer in Africa turned 17 on the 20th of August.
On that note, the celebrant got a surprise birthday party despite not expecting one. His father who has been away for some time flew back into the country to attend the well planned party.
However, the young beat maker didn't expect to see Mastercraft and DeLB at his surprise party, but they came to Felicitate with because as he had always told everyone that Mastercraft is his best music producer.
Luckily for him, legendary producer DelB who has been a mentor to CaptainE was the brain behind the full surprise.
- Simi, Harrysong, Skibii set to perform at Presiden
- BSTAN Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadoria
- Woman Of Steel! Yemi Alade Covers Guardian Life
- You are a witch – Dumelo’s wife blast fan
- Starzzii rocks Skentele by Etti and RogueNG for n
- Camel And Needles Fashion CEO Weds Hearthrob In A
- Amb Kingsley Amafibe Congratulates Sen. Ned Nwoko
- Amb Kingsley Amafibe Applauds FIRS CHAIRMAN, Says