Why Omotola's Son, Captain E's 17th Birthday Will Always Remain Memorable (Photos)
Birthdays are one of the best moments in our lives that we can't forget in a hurry, because its once a year and attached with so much love and affection to those who are privileged.
For Omotola Jalade's son, Captain E, who just clocked 17 few days ago, the surprise his lovely parents greeted him with, will forever remain green.
Captain E who's also arguably the youngest music producer in Africa turned 17 on the 20th of August.
On that note, the celebrant got a surprise birthday party despite not expecting one. His father who has been away for some time flew back into the country to attend the well planned party.
However, the young beat maker didn't expect to see Mastercraft and DeLB at his surprise party, but they came to Felicitate with because as he had always told everyone that Mastercraft is his best music producer.
Luckily for him, legendary producer DelB who has been a mentor to CaptainE was the brain behind the full surprise.
- Tana Adelana, Susan Peters, Kunle Remi, Grace the
- AIM Global Boss, Studio24 CEO Ifeanyi Oputa to rec
- Queen Ivory Chidi takes Diabetes Campaign to Abuja
- Desmond Elliot, Timaya, Funnybone, Mawuli Gavor an
- Seyi forfeits Veto power as Mike, Frodd, Tuoyo and
- Teni, Rema, Fireboy, Others Thrill Fans at Nigeria
- Freshbydotun turns out extra ‘Suave’ for 2019 Coll
- Azeez Makinde Talks The Future Of Music Streaming,