Why Omotola's Son, Captain E's 17th Birthday Will Always Remain Memorable (Photos)
Birthdays are one of the best moments in our lives that we can't forget in a hurry, because its once a year and attached with so much love and affection to those who are privileged.
For Omotola Jalade's son, Captain E, who just clocked 17 few days ago, the surprise his lovely parents greeted him with, will forever remain green.
Captain E who's also arguably the youngest music producer in Africa turned 17 on the 20th of August.
On that note, the celebrant got a surprise birthday party despite not expecting one. His father who has been away for some time flew back into the country to attend the well planned party.
However, the young beat maker didn't expect to see Mastercraft and DeLB at his surprise party, but they came to Felicitate with because as he had always told everyone that Mastercraft is his best music producer.
Luckily for him, legendary producer DelB who has been a mentor to CaptainE was the brain behind the full surprise.
- Young Pretty Beauty Queen, Joy Benedicta Oluchi Sh
- Ugo Monye Fashions over 3000 truly reusable Face M
- Badyouth has been described in the industry as an
- Big Dream Talent Show To Resume, Set To Feature No
- Face of Candycity Universe 2019 Deborah Inyang stu
- Twofold Collections: FreshbyDotun drops Lavish and
- Democracy Advocate Alexander Ajagbonna Aka "Fajag"
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte