Tchidi Chikere, Nuella Njubigbo, Dedicate First Child (Photos)
Popular celebrity couple, Nuella Njubigbo and, Tchidi Chikere, who's marriage few years ago stirred mixed reaction are now proud parents of a 7months old girl.
Today, Sunday July 12, the Nollywood couple, dedicated their first child together, Tessy Chikere in couple's church situated in Lekki area of Lagos State, Nigeria.
Their baby's dedication was graced by veteran Nollywood couple, Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva, and some other popular faces.
Nuella welcomed Tessy on December 3, 2014 in the United States of America months after their traditional wedding.
Meanwhile, Tchidi already has three sons with his estranged wife, Sophia Chikere.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba
- Watch Multiple Award-winning Artiste Burna Boy In
- Nigerian Idol: How to Discover A Nigerian Star