I Don’t Wear Bra Because Of Men—Ghanaian Actress
A Ghanaian actress named Efia Odo has said she has abandoned putting on bra because of the size of her 'two pointers'.
Recall that in sometimes ago, Yvonne Nelson, also a Ghanaian actress, reportedly said wearing bra should not be a daily affair.
According to Efia, since her 'twin towers' are small in size, she finds no need to wear the clothing.
She told Ghana's Starr FM, "My (b00bs) are small so what's the point of wearing a bra. I will like the men to know what they are going to get should they approach. I don't want to wear push up bras and shifting things and pushing things just to impress. “I wear make-up and all but just so you know this is the small things you going to get."
The actress also denied having anything to do with Nigerian musician, Iyanya but confessed that she is in a love relationship with a Nigerian, refusing to mention his name.
- Nigerian US-based Media executive Akeju bags Afric
- Tension As Oba Solomon Threatens To Attack Naira M
- At Last! Legal Counsel Defends D'banj Over Fraud
- "My Father Needs To Apologize To My Mum" Actress E
- Sympathetic!! Popular Ghanian Comedian In Sorrow A
- Singer Hit 50 Million Views And Reveals The Magic
- ICPC Invited And Granted Bai To 10 Persons, Refute
- Thoughtful! Daddy Freez Has A Different Prodding V
- Terrible Reactions Surround Burnaboy's Procurement
- D'banj's Fraud Allegation And Present Plight