I Don’t Wear Bra Because Of Men—Ghanaian Actress
A Ghanaian actress named Efia Odo has said she has abandoned putting on bra because of the size of her 'two pointers'.
Recall that in sometimes ago, Yvonne Nelson, also a Ghanaian actress, reportedly said wearing bra should not be a daily affair.
According to Efia, since her 'twin towers' are small in size, she finds no need to wear the clothing.
She told Ghana's Starr FM, "My (b00bs) are small so what's the point of wearing a bra. I will like the men to know what they are going to get should they approach. I don't want to wear push up bras and shifting things and pushing things just to impress. “I wear make-up and all but just so you know this is the small things you going to get."
The actress also denied having anything to do with Nigerian musician, Iyanya but confessed that she is in a love relationship with a Nigerian, refusing to mention his name.
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire