Monalisa Chinda, Daughter Rock Same Hairstyle To Lagos Event (Photos)
Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda, over the weekend, stepped out with her lovely daughter to relax in an atmosphere of praise and worship when they attended the Lagos Invasion Gospel Concert held in Ikeja.
The actress was dressed in a white sleeveless top which brought out her glowing skin, wearing a flora tight casual trouser to match. She completed the outfit with an afro hairstyle with a red hair ribbon.
Also, her daughter was not left out in the fashion 'parade' as she too rocked an afro hairstyle to fit her outfit.
If you say both mother and child were competing for a fashion show, you might not be wrong. And if you were to judge, who do you think got more swag?
READ ALSO:Actress, Liz Dasilva Opens Up On Baby Father
READ ALSO: Archbishop Desmond Tutu expected out of hospital Friday
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B