Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Awards’ Shelve
Just yesterday, Sunday, August 16, 2015, Nollywood actress and proud mother of two went home excited from the City People Awards ceremony held in Lagos. She won an award at the event as the Yoruba Movie Personality of the year.
The pretty diva who doubles as the CEO of Magdivas boutique, took to her Instagram page to show her collections of other numerous awards, while appreciating her husband and fans for their immense love and support.
“And yet another feather on my cap! To God be the glory! Yoruba Movie Personality of the year (2015) City People Awards! Big thank you to my husband for being my number one fan and my beautiful kids!
“Big, big thank you to y'all my fans; all those who voted for me, I wish I can personally thank each and every one of you for the likes, comments, prayers. I am indeed very happy and grateful! God bless y'all!
“Watch out for my new movie VICTIMS directed by award-winning Nollywood director Lancelot Imaseun, Best Director City People Awards (2015) hitting the cinemas soon!”
- Nigerian US-based Media executive Akeju bags Afric
- Tension As Oba Solomon Threatens To Attack Naira M
- At Last! Legal Counsel Defends D'banj Over Fraud
- "My Father Needs To Apologize To My Mum" Actress E
- Sympathetic!! Popular Ghanian Comedian In Sorrow A
- Singer Hit 50 Million Views And Reveals The Magic
- ICPC Invited And Granted Bai To 10 Persons, Refute
- Thoughtful! Daddy Freez Has A Different Prodding V
- Terrible Reactions Surround Burnaboy's Procurement
- D'banj's Fraud Allegation And Present Plight