Tony Tetuila Bows To Pressure, Changes Campaign Poster
Few days ago, ace music artiste and former member of the defunct Remedies group, Tony Tetuila was under severe criticism for campaigning with his blonde hair. The singer is planning to be at the Kwara State House of Assembly in 2015.
Those who slammed Tetuila for wearing a blonde hair in the poster posited that politics is not about showbiz and should have worked on his hair before planning to go into politics. Read It HERE
But it seems the criticisms got to Tetuila as he covered his blonde with a cap in the new poster released on the internet.
Though the singer has disclosed that people should not pay attention to his hair but his intention for the people he will be representing at the Assembly.
Click the link below to go to...
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw