Surgery: Emmanuel Adebayo Saved Ivorian Woman
Tottenham Hotspur and the Togo National player, Emmanuel Adebayor, through his SEA Foundation, have been able to help an Ivorian woman who is down with a strange ailment get a successful surgery.
The player stated that he was very happy to have spent some of his earnings in ensuring that the woman was able to get her normal life back.
According to him, “SEA, I'm very happy for Diane, because this courageous Ivorian was seriously sick. I decided to walk her through that difficult time in her life; with all I have, I did my best so that she could have a successful surgery, with great treatments. Thank God everything went well and now she is feeling better. Now let's pray together for her quick recovery. Help me, let's help our lovely Africa.”
- The ARÍHÍLÄM Collection by NONNISTICS
- COZA Pastor, Politicians, Celebrities, Beauty Quee
- Newly Unveiled CEO Face Of Domak, Vivian Lam Marks
- Celebrity Glamour As Ned Nwoko, Football Legends,
- Celebration Across UK, As Daughter Of MOP Presiden
- Queen Ruth Ujah Engages Support Initiative For Und
- US-based music icon, Derrick Ashong launches The M
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers