Revealed: What Changed Tiwa Savage's Life
Mavin records first lady, Tiwa savage, who welcomed her baby boy some days back, has come out to thank her fans for all the prayers and love they have continued to show to her.
The singer stated that she still cannot believe that she just had a baby after the whole process noting that her life changed when she saw that she was now a mother.
In her words, “Thank you all so much. Words cannot express my gratitude. Your support and prayers have truly helped myself and my family. God bless you all and may He always meet you at your point of need. This is the happiest I've ever been, resting, healing and getting to know our son (Gosh I cannot believe I just said “son”) God you have been so faithful to me. 22/07/2015 My Life Changed.”
After showing her appreciation, the singer seems to anxiously want to jump into the studio as she announced that her fans should be on the watch out as they will soon be seeing great music from her anytime soon.
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer
- Nissi Releases Visuals To Her Title Track 'ignite'
- Truth Hurts x Imaatu