Crime and consequence: Train your children…Actress, Victoria Inyama
Many families today believe that spanking a child when he does something wrong is actually bad and as such decides to only scold the child and walk away without giving reasons or ensuring that such a situation does not repeat itself.
Veteran Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama, seems to be in support of good discipline if a child goes wrong so that the fear will still be in him not to do such next time.
The actress recently gave an instance where her son had scattered the kitchen and after getting the message that what he did was wrong, he went on his knees in a show of remorse for his actions.
Victoria advised parents that it is important that they train their children from the scratch so that they can grow with the positive lessons they have been taught.
Explaining what her son did, she wrote, “My baby turns the kitchen inside out so as an Africa Pickin he decided to kneel down, the point is; he got the message and he looked sorry. I think Crime and consequence. Let's teach from scratch so they learn.”
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu