"I'm Jealous of Tuface, P-Square- Phyno Admits
Famous Nigerian singer, Phyno is not just an everyday artiste because hes not always in front of the media. However, in a recent chat with MTV Base Real Talk where he was a guest, the rapper revealed the people he actually wants to be like in the game.
According to the "Alobam' crooner, the lives of the likes of Tuface and P-Square is very enviable, knowing they are married, have kids and have been in the game for long and still relevant.
He was very open to admit the people he is actually jealous about in the music industry, 'I see people like P Square and 2face, the level they are right now and still relevant. That is supposed to be the prayer of every artiste. To get married, have kids and still be relevant to the new generation, that is one thing I pray about. So if you want to describe it as jealousy, yeah,' he said.
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba
- Watch Multiple Award-winning Artiste Burna Boy In
- Nigerian Idol: How to Discover A Nigerian Star