NAFDAC Completes Investigation on Jim Iyke
Nollywood bad boy or ladies man as many might want to refer him to, Jim Iyke, is not relenting in his water business along with his colleague as they have made plans to expand the water business 'Burgeon,' across Africa.
The actor recently disclosed that they are making plans to expand the business down to Ghana, Sierra León, Gambia and many other countries.
According to the actor, the advert of the water will kick off within couple of months as all hands are on deck to ensure that the awareness is well spread and known.
Jimmy has been very busy trying to manage his time well as he is either on set a movie location or he is busy traveling seeking for support to boost his business which is currently located on a 3000 square metres.
Recently, the National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration (NAFDAC), had inspected the facilities of the water company and certified absolutely chemical free at PH7.0 neutral. What this conclusion from NAFDAC, it means the quality can compete with other established brands in the country.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire