Fathia Balogun, Odunlade Adekola Win Big At YMAA
The 2013 edition of the Yoruba Movies Academy Awards (YMAA), which held on Sunday, March 30 climaxed with the announcement of Fathia Balogun and Odunlade Adekola as the Best Actress in a lead role and Best Actor in a lead role respectively.
Thunderous shouts rented the air when the two actors were revealed as the respective winners of their categories.
Dele Odule and Joke Muyiwa emerged as Best Actor and Actress in supporting roles respectively, Hafiz Oyetoro as the Best Comedy Actor, Tunde Owokoniran and Memunat Yinusa as the Most Promising Actor and Actress respectively, Pasuma as Best Musician in an Acting Role, Olasco Films as Best Marketer, while Niji Akanji Achievement in Directing.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- See Big Female Star That Plans To Quit Music Next
- Actor Perplexed As His Wife Shocked Him After Hear
- "Yule Edochie Made Me An Extraordinary Character"
- Gay Activist Clamour For Gay Marriage Conducted In
- The Sight Of A Poor Boy Humbles Nollywood Actress
- "I'm Not Rich But My Father Is": Davido's Family A
- Nollywood Actress Shun Nigerians For Their Contemp
- Popular Movie Star Sustains Head Injury
- Mercy Johnson Confesses Reason For Declining Certa
- Phyna Wins BBNaija Level Up Show