Fathia Balogun, Odunlade Adekola Win Big At YMAA
The 2013 edition of the Yoruba Movies Academy Awards (YMAA), which held on Sunday, March 30 climaxed with the announcement of Fathia Balogun and Odunlade Adekola as the Best Actress in a lead role and Best Actor in a lead role respectively.
Thunderous shouts rented the air when the two actors were revealed as the respective winners of their categories.
Dele Odule and Joke Muyiwa emerged as Best Actor and Actress in supporting roles respectively, Hafiz Oyetoro as the Best Comedy Actor, Tunde Owokoniran and Memunat Yinusa as the Most Promising Actor and Actress respectively, Pasuma as Best Musician in an Acting Role, Olasco Films as Best Marketer, while Niji Akanji Achievement in Directing.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- “i Had A Court Case, And I Couldn’t Release Music
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From