I’m 28, Not 34—Caroline Danjuma Speaks
Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma, who recently added another year some days back, has denied reports claiming she is 34 years old.
The actress, in a bid to clarify the issue, displayed the identity card issued to her by the Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University, where she is undergoing her Masters degree programme.
In the ID card, her date of birth is June 26, 1987. Shortly after posting the picture, she removed it, but explained her reason for it.
“The whole idea is for damage control. Since I have passed the information across, fine by me. My page ain't a place for hate comments and bashing.
“If you have any inquiries I and my management will be happy to respond but when I post the truth it's only for some minutes before I pull it down. I hope I have answered one curious question. Love to those who support my career more love to those who hate,” she wrote.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Spotlighting Rev. Cali Ugo Prince In Realm Of Pung
- Ndi Anambra Call On Maduka To Replicate His used A
- Biography of Nenny B, Award Winning TV Presenter
- Sandralia Hotel To Host Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nigeria Beauty Queen, Model And Philanthropist Xra
- Cardi B donnes Nigeria Inspired Outfit at Livespot
- Rapper Cardi B Parties With Burna Boy, Zlatan, Tiw
- Photos: Cardi B Visits Orphanage Home In Lagos