I Can Handle Nicki Minaj Better Than Drake, Meek Mill—Vic O
Budding rap artiste, Vic O, has said he is capable of handling Nicki Minaj well than her present lover, Meek Mill or Drake.
It is no longer news that the comic rapper gain popularity after he interfered in the misunderstanding between Meek Mill and Drake over Nicki Minaj.
“Nicki I love her so much. I am crazy about her. That's the truth about it, and if you give me her right now, I am going to handle her very well, that's the truth about it. Maybe more than their own expectation,” Vic O said in an interview with Pulse.
Meanwhile, when asked if his supposed love for Nicki inspired him to record his diss track against Meek Mill and Drake, he said, “I didn't do it because of her, I was only telling them that if it is because of her, that means they are just going out of hand.
“Maybe Drake didn't handle her very well or Meek Mill didn't handle her very well. That's the truth about it“
- Spotlighting Rev. Cali Ugo Prince In Realm Of Pung
- Ndi Anambra Call On Maduka To Replicate His used A
- Biography of Nenny B, Award Winning TV Presenter
- Sandralia Hotel To Host Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nigeria Beauty Queen, Model And Philanthropist Xra
- Cardi B donnes Nigeria Inspired Outfit at Livespot
- Rapper Cardi B Parties With Burna Boy, Zlatan, Tiw
- Photos: Cardi B Visits Orphanage Home In Lagos