I Can Handle Nicki Minaj Better Than Drake, Meek Mill—Vic O
Budding rap artiste, Vic O, has said he is capable of handling Nicki Minaj well than her present lover, Meek Mill or Drake.
It is no longer news that the comic rapper gain popularity after he interfered in the misunderstanding between Meek Mill and Drake over Nicki Minaj.
“Nicki I love her so much. I am crazy about her. That's the truth about it, and if you give me her right now, I am going to handle her very well, that's the truth about it. Maybe more than their own expectation,” Vic O said in an interview with Pulse.
Meanwhile, when asked if his supposed love for Nicki inspired him to record his diss track against Meek Mill and Drake, he said, “I didn't do it because of her, I was only telling them that if it is because of her, that means they are just going out of hand.
“Maybe Drake didn't handle her very well or Meek Mill didn't handle her very well. That's the truth about it“
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive