Nigerian Male Entertainers Are Bad Lovers—Cynthia Morgan
Fast-rising artiste, Cynthia Morgan, has disclosed that most male celebs in Nigeria do not know how to treat women like queens.
The Northside Music Inc signee, speaking on a Channels TV programme, 'Rubbin Minds' with Ebuka on Sunday, disclosed that this may be the reason why marriages of showbiz personalities don't last.
She further disclosed that this is one reason she cannot date someone from the entertainment industry.
Even when UK-based event compere, Wale Gates, confronted her on her statement, Cynthia reaffirmed what she said on the show.
“Yes I said they (are) full of crap, they don't know how to love a woman and did I forget to add they broke too? Only few exempted. I phucking have my own opinion and these females too know what's good for them too already!
“When these niggas say about not wanting nothing to do with female entertainers because they think they (are) loose and not good women you guys don't trip!
“I look like the other female artistes to you? I will smack the [email protected] outta you. On sight, I am gangsta like that! Find the old you back. You can talk bro. You can find your old self back real quick just for this one last time,” she replied Wale Gates on Twitter.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows