Lover Boy Actor, Mike Ezuruonye Now a ‘Reverend’ Father
After enjoying several himself as a lover boy on various movie roles, Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuruonye, seems to be turning a new live as he is now a Reverend Father.
Though not yet ordained as a Reverend, the actor was seen casting out demons from a lady who was possessed by evil spirits and was about to destroy a whole family.
In the movie, 'The Moon Maid,' which is currently in its pre-production stage, Mike is seen in another dimension as he was able to display that he can actually make a good pastor or Reverend.
The movie has the likes, actress, Mercy Johnson, Mike Ezuruonye, Tony Umez, Tchidi Chikere and other stars.
READ ALSO:Me & Akon How it started, I don't have anything against tattoos and piercings -Rukky Sanda
READ ALSO:Ogun crash: OOU students storm mortuary, snatch corpses
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B