LASTEST GIST ON ACTRESS RUKKY SANDA
The name Rukky Sanda might not ring a bell but her picture will definitely give you a glimpse of the stuff the sultry actress is made of.
According to source, on Wednesday, June 29, 2011, Rukky Sanda held up the set of the new movie she is executive producer.
Set was supposed to begin at 8am in Dolphin Estate and she didn't show up till 3pm and even when she arrived, there was so much unseriousness in her behavior that left her cast shocked.
Rukky went around saying that Ghanaian actor, Van Vicker left movie set without finishing but it's a big lie. Van was on set for seven whole days and ended up shooting just 20 out of his 34 scenes because of Rukky's lack of concern and lateness.
According to sources, Rukky planned to shoot for 10 days but the filming of the new flick lasted three weeks.
The cast of the movie parades Nse Ikpe Etim, Van Vicker, Yemi Blaq, Susan Peters et al while Daniel Ademinokan is directing the movie.
The working title of the the movie is(THE SEARCH).
- See Big Female Star That Plans To Quit Music Next
- Actor Perplexed As His Wife Shocked Him After Hear
- "Yule Edochie Made Me An Extraordinary Character"
- Gay Activist Clamour For Gay Marriage Conducted In
- The Sight Of A Poor Boy Humbles Nollywood Actress
- "I'm Not Rich But My Father Is": Davido's Family A
- Nollywood Actress Shun Nigerians For Their Contemp
- Popular Movie Star Sustains Head Injury
- Mercy Johnson Confesses Reason For Declining Certa
- Phyna Wins BBNaija Level Up Show