Meet Nollywood Actor who Regrets Having Tattoo
Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo, has been able to stay clear from all forms of scandals for a long time, but he has not been able to hide his body designs which he now regrets about.
The handsome actor in a recent interview, said he decided to get a tattoo due to peer pressure at the time in was in vogue.
Bolanle expressed his dissatisfaction over his actions saying that he regrets having the inscriptions on his body as he would prefer to do things that are meaningful to his life.
"It was just peer pressure at the time," he said. "A lot of friends had tattoos, and I wanted one, so I did it.” he added.
According to the actor, he sometimes regrets getting the tattoo, because it has no meaning; "Yes, sometimes I do. Because it has no meaning. The stage I'm in life right now, everything has to have a meaning," he told Pulse
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Spotlighting Rev. Cali Ugo Prince In Realm Of Pung
- Ndi Anambra Call On Maduka To Replicate His used A
- Biography of Nenny B, Award Winning TV Presenter
- Sandralia Hotel To Host Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nigeria Beauty Queen, Model And Philanthropist Xra
- Cardi B donnes Nigeria Inspired Outfit at Livespot
- Rapper Cardi B Parties With Burna Boy, Zlatan, Tiw
- Photos: Cardi B Visits Orphanage Home In Lagos