My Responsibilities Has Hindered Me From Knowing My Age…CharlyBoy
One of Nigeria's veteran singer and social crusader, Charles oputa better known as CharlyBoy, has disclosed that he does not really know how old he his.
The singer, who recently celebrated his 64th birthday in Abuja, explained that he is still surprise at the way people were able to know his age because to him, it is about his mind and body not the number.
CharlyBoy noted that when he looks at himself, he feels he is 87 because of his amount of experience and responsibilities.
“I don't really know my age. How people came about 64 is still a surprise to me. I am not particular about how old or young the number is, what I'm concerned about is the age of my mind and the age of my body.
“From my physique and my energy, I feel like I am 35 years younger. However, going by the age of my mind, experiences, my responsibilities and wisdom I should be about 87 years of age,” Charly Boy said.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Spotlighting Rev. Cali Ugo Prince In Realm Of Pung
- Ndi Anambra Call On Maduka To Replicate His used A
- Biography of Nenny B, Award Winning TV Presenter
- Sandralia Hotel To Host Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nigeria Beauty Queen, Model And Philanthropist Xra
- Cardi B donnes Nigeria Inspired Outfit at Livespot
- Rapper Cardi B Parties With Burna Boy, Zlatan, Tiw
- Photos: Cardi B Visits Orphanage Home In Lagos