Please Let Toke Makinwa Be—Toolz Warns
Top Nigerian OAP, Tolu Oniru, has warned fans to respect her fellow media personality, Toke Makinwa's privacy in the crisis presently rocking her 18-month-old marriage.
The social media has been busy since news broke over the weekend of her husband, Maje Ayinda, allegedly impregnating his former girlfriend, Anita Solomon, who is now in the UK to give birth to the baby.
Toolz, who was only recently proposed marriage to by her man, Tunde Demuren, disclosed that it would be disrespectful of her to speak on the Toke's troubled married on her show as some of her listeners may have expected.
According to Porsche Classy, Toolz, during her show, said 'In situations like this, what she needs is privacy to deal with it. Personally, I'll find it difficult to deal with because it's perhaps the most disrespectful thing to do. I wish her all the best.'
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021