Super Eagles star, Ahmed Musa Expecting Second Child?
Super Eagles star, Musa Ahmed is currently in the country precisely in on the training pitch warming up for the big clash between the Super Eagles of Nigeria and the Republic of Chad on the 13th of June 2015 to book a ticket for the Nations cup.
Aside just being a strong attacker on the pitch, the proud father of one has stroked again and this time he got his lovely wife Jamila at a set pace position.
The CSKA Moscow winger and his wife are currently expecting their second child as lovely Jamila's baby bump is already showing despite her long gowns.
Musa has been able to strike a good balance between his home front as a father and his career which has been through the help of his lovely wife. His son is about five years old and indeed, it is time for him to have another baby.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu