P-SQUARE’S MOTHER CRITICALLY ILL—TO BE FLOWN TO INDIA FOR TREATMENT
There is anxiety over the state of health of the mother of Nigeria's sensational duo,P-Square.
The woman who has been critically ill for some months according to sources was hospitalized at St. Nicholas Hospital,Lagos.
But her worsening state of health has sunken the spirit of the children Jude,Tony,Peter and Paul who were sighted at the highbrow hospital weeping.
As at last week there were speculations that she may be flown out to London or India for intensive medical attention.
The nature of her illness has not been disclosed.
P-Square dotes their mum who supported their dreams to go into music unlike their father who expressed his reservations for their foray into music.
P-Square is a pop duo of twins brothers,Peter and Paul and unarguably one of the most successful music brands out of Africa.
They hail from Anambra State.
Click the link below to go to...
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows