How Rapper Ikechukwu Cried Because Of A 25 Year-Old Girl
It has been a while since the Nigerian Rap scene heard anything from once-upon-a-time hottest rapper in the business, 'Killz' better known as Ikechukwu but now he has crept up with some music works with one of the reigning kings in Nigerian Rap genre.
He was at a music reality show recently to judge and served some of his music expertise while explaining the technicality in his comments as each contestants performed to a thrilling audience.
However, the rapper was brought down to tears with 25 year-old, Dolu, one of contestant's rendition of a classic song by Sam Cooke's, 'A Change Is Gonna Come'. He confessed that he was skeptical about the impending performance.
"Before you started the song, I had whispered to the judges here that I would like to see if you would do enough with the song to bring out tears from my eyes. And girl, you did that."
"I can take off my glasses for anyone to see that it is true. Dolu was just above the others tonight. She is the complete Nigerian Idol we are looking for, this is how I feel," he gushed.
READ ALSO: Uduaghan Skips Speech To Avoid Embarrassment
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- The Most Amazing Man I Have Ever Met – Lady In D-B
- Nollywood Actress Louisa Nwobodo Reported Dead
- Fella Makafui Shows Off The Beautiful Room Of Her
- Copyright Issues: Jay Q Orders Nigeria’s Selebobo
- Cardi B Files For Divorce
- Adrienne Nicole Addresses Sextape Involving D Blac
- Nigeria Comedian MC Tagwaye Receives Honourary Doc
- National Peace Award Director, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh
- Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Holds In Style, Ac
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti