I was Wrongly Injected at the Hospital as a Kid…Actor, Abimbola Kazeem
Nollywood actor, Abimbola Kazeem better known as Jigan babaoja, has been trending online with his latest slogan ‘so mo age mi’ (do you know my age) and the question comes with beating after he has created trouble in the community but it’s all about acting.
The actor in a recent interview he disclosed that his journey into the industry has been through the grace of God as he hopes to use his position to impact lives out there.
Happily married to his pretty wife, Yetunde and blessed with a daughter, he has not allowed his disability to weigh him down and he continues to break boundaries as he is currently working on his latest movie titled, ‘Disability,’ which is a story about his struggles.
Read excerpts below;
The concept of ‘so mo age mi’ has been trending seriously, how did you come about it?
It has been God almighty
People with disability are rarely seen in Nollywood, how have you been able to hold up so far?
I was courageous and I kept on believing one day I will be seen
The slaps you get while shooting do they hurt you sometimes?
It was miming, I do most of it with my colleagues that knows me more about it. My fans have been wonderful, they always love me for who I am and I appreciate them a lot.
You are currently shooting your own movie ‘Disable,’ what gave birth to the idea?
It’s actually about what I have been through and what I faced while I was growing up
Permit me to ask, how did the challenge come about, was it accident or disease?
I was given an injection on the wrong part of my leg while I was a baby I fell sick
Wow, people are enjoying and making your new slangs about ‘age’ trend, how old is Mr Kazeem?
I can’t say my age for now until I make it big with this slang trending then I can announce my age
I guess you are happily married?
Yes, I am married to my lovely wife, Yetunde and I have a lovely daughter, Oyinkansola and I blessed God for the gift.
How did acting start for you because not many would have believed in you seeing your situation?
I started my career as a musician and have shot three good musical videos. It was on musical shows I met with Baba Tee, and he introduced me to the movie industry and that’s how it all started.
- Actor, Mustapha Ololade Celebrates 1year Wedding Anniversary
- I Spent my Dry Cleaning Money on Nollywood…Producer, Ikenna Best
- Nollywood Actress, Shirley Igwe Proves that Men are Rushing her with Adoring Photos
- Actress, Toyin Abraham Looking so Charming in Latest Photos
- If a Man Makes you Cry More than Laugh, Walk out of the Union-Actress, Damilola Adegbite
- I Never Endured any Pain, I Just Discovered the Appendix and had the Surgery…Charity Asuquo
- Actress, Ella Mensah Replaces Damaged Jeep After Robbery Attack
- Nollywood Producer, Mimi Andani-Michaels celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary