Dakore Akande Careless With Daughter?
Nollywood actress, Dakore Akande, has spoken out about one of the challenges she is facing a mother.
The actress, who hailed the way technology has made life easy, warned parents to be mindful of what their children do with gadgets.
Dakore explained how her three-year-old daughter handles some gadgets at home and expressed shock at how she was able to check her browsing history on her iPad.
“My first born is already a whiz on my phone and IPad and I usually let her watch her favourite shows like 'Sofia the 1st', 'Frozen', 'Peppa-Pig', etc and I did not worry about it too much because most times I have to help her type what she wants to watch so that way I can monitor what she's doing.
“Right? Well, sort of. It turns out that there are so many suggestions that pop up based on previous history that can lure kids to get into some adult stuff with parodies of these shows such as 'Barbie life in the Dream House'- let me just say it was borderline porn! I was shocked but of course I had to play it cool and just changed it to something more wholesome! Phew,” she narrated.
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire