You're Too Arrogant--Fans Tells South African Rapper, AKA
After declaring that he's ashamed of his South African passport, rapper, AKA, has again disclosed that he is more respected in Nigeria than in South Africa.
This has now angered his countrymen, who have asked him to relocate to Nigeria since he is more welcomed there than in his homeland.
The artiste, who came into Nigeria for the All Star Edition of a club musical event, accused the South African media of not giving his tour a befitting coverage.
He revealed that the media was only interested in reporting his negative actions.
"I feel more respected and welcomed in Nigeria than I do in South Africa. And that's the sad truth. It will never be enough. I am representing my country in Africa and to the world and what do I get? Disrespect, backlash and negativity," he said.
But a fan of his accused him of being arrogant, saying that is why he is not liked in South Africa.
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer