I Love To Storm Red Carpets In Edgy Yet Simple Looks- Ghanian Actress, Lydia Forson Claims.
Delectable plus-size Ghanaian actress, Lydia Forson was among the throng of stars, who showed up at the just concluded 10th edition and anniversary of African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA), which took place in Yenegoa, Bayelsa.
The ever bubbly Ghanaian A-list actress, who took to appear on the red carpet of the occasion in a grey blouse and floor-length shimmery green skirt, styled with a bold, long neckpiece and an updo hairstyle, was among the best dressed stars who brought their A- fashion game to the event.
No doubt, Lydia knows how to steal some attention for herself with her dress fashion sense, which she achieved at the AMAA night.
Her outfit which showed off her sexy and thick contours was designed by a Nigerian fashion designer, called Ejiro Amos Tafiri.
Lydia stated that she opted to step out in her dress because she wanted something African, yet simple and comfortable. According to her, coming out with a stylish African dress is hard to do on the red carpet, and went on to say that the best compliment she has ever received on a red carpet, was when she was commended for her simple and elegant outlook.
For the 10th Anniversary AMAA Ambassador and former AMAA best actress, looking comfortable in any dress is what she loves most, as she best described her signature style as been comfortable in everything she wears, but still have her edgy side shown, even if its just her hair.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- The Most Amazing Man I Have Ever Met – Lady In D-B
- Nollywood Actress Louisa Nwobodo Reported Dead
- Fella Makafui Shows Off The Beautiful Room Of Her
- Copyright Issues: Jay Q Orders Nigeria’s Selebobo
- Cardi B Files For Divorce
- Adrienne Nicole Addresses Sextape Involving D Blac
- Nigeria Comedian MC Tagwaye Receives Honourary Doc
- National Peace Award Director, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh
- Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Holds In Style, Ac
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti