My Background Never Opened Doors--Lynxxx
Popular Nigerian singer and Syndik8 Records boss, Chukie Edozien, better known as Lynxxx, has made a name for himself in the Nigerian music industry and he is still ready to dish out more tunes to his fans.
The handsome dude, in an interview with Punch, defended the assertion that his background had helped to open doors for him in his career.
He explained that as an artiste, he struggles like his mate because talent is what matters most as fans will not buy his album base on his surname.
Lynxxx noted that none of his parents are into music and as such, the accusation of critics saying his background open doors to doors to him are just baseless.
“I want critics to explain how true that is. We all go through the same struggles as artistes. We work hard and enjoy the fruits of our labour and it has nothing to do with what family you come from. At the end of the day, your talent is all that matters because nobody is going to buy your album because of your surname.
"My parents are not in the entertainment business so I do not know how that helps me sell more records or makes it easy for me to make hit singles. My journey into music didn't happen overnight, so all that talk about being from a privileged background is baseless because I worked hard to get this far,” he stated.
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows