Basketmouth Gets Into Trouble Again
Top comedian, Bright Okpocha, better known as Basketmouth is not new to getting himself into muddy water.
It would be recalled that some months ago, the comedian was lambasted for making a joke, which many activists interpreted to mean the comedian encourages [email protected]
Basketmouth's joke had implied that 'White Girls' will get s*x on the third and final date, while their African counterparts get [email protected] on the ninth date.
However, he later apologised saying there was no way he would encourage such because he has “a daughter that I would give my life to protect, a wife that means the world to me, a mother that made me the man that I am and anything that is done for any woman is less than she deserves for the role they play in our lives.
“I would never in a thousand lifetimes encourage [email protected], I broadcasted a joke that many clearly misunderstood and have found offensive and I sincerely apologise, the intention however was to highlight an unfortunate trend and the ridiculously flawed comparison between money and the worth of a woman.”
This time, the comedian posted a picture of his in a superman costume and disclosed that he was ready to save Nigeria.
However, some people are not happy with this and have suggested he does not make fun of the present situation in the country.
He is yet to react to the backlash trailing his post.
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu