Soldiers Now Guard Actor, Imeh Bishop
As the country prepare ahead of the March 28 general elections, many Nigerian celebrities are trying their best to ensure that they help propagate the message of peace among their fans during and after the election process.
Nollywood star, Ime Bishop Umoh better known as Okon Calabar, has imagined how his life will be if he one day becomes the president of the country after he was being guarded by some soldiers.
Imeh, who is the youth ambassador for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) of Nigeria, was dressed in an agbada, in a bid to pass a message to his teaming fans on what governance is all about.
Though this was not a movie location picture, it seems the picture was taken during a campaign against election violence.
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot