Carolyn Danjuma Set to Invest Millions to Save Conjoined Twins in Enugu
Recently, the news of a woman in Enugu state, made headlines after she had put to bed conjoined twins and she has since been sourcing for help to save the twins.
Rather than getting the needed help from people, she was being stigmatized and these has sent tears down her eyes and attempting to question her creator on why she has to face such situation.
But if there is one person that has the heart of Gold then that fellow should be Nollywood actress, Carolyn Danjuma, as she has decided to reach out to the woman.
She made her intention known by seeking for how to contact the woman to see how she could lay a rendering hand for her family.
“This was called to my notice today. Please if you have details of how I can assist kindly get back to me,” she wrote.
- The Keik Foundation Visits Child Kidney Patient, F
- ChinneyLove Eze Hosts Celebrities to Pre-Release P
- Beauty Queen Testimony Williams Releases Photos, V
- Karen Obiwulu: The young sensational female Influe
- Former MBGN Queen Emmanuella Yaboh Rock Agbada for
- Miss-k, Crowned "100 Most Inspirational Women In T
- First Ever Startz Celebration Uncensored to honor
- Introducing Rose May Alaba: The Alaba Who Sings