Comic Actor, Mr Ibu Vows To Cater For Late Muna Obiekwe’s Child
The death of popular actor, Muna Obiekwe shocked most of his colleagues and fans becaue before his demise, many of them were not privy to his kidney related issue, which eventually claimed his life.
Also, not many were aware that he was already married with two children. Those who spoke during his candlelight procession in Lagos said the late actor was very secretive and successfully kept his private life away from the public and the press.
During the burial ceremony of the actor, which took place on Tuesday, February 3, 2015, in his hometown, Umudioka in Anambra State, follow actor, John Okafor aka Mr Ibu, while speaking, volunteered to take care of one of the children left behind by Muna.
He urged his colleagues to support the family of the late actor.
According to him, “I will know his wife today. One of his children will be sucking my breast today, i will do it because i also sucked another person too.”
“Coming into this industry, Nkem Owoh was the father and mother of all foolishness, he born us, we follow him foolishly. Oga you will continue to be foolish in Jesus name. We will be following you foolishly in Jesus name, amen. They can never cure us from foolishness. If they do, hunger will come I agree that i am not sensible! Wisdom is of no use to me,” he also said.
“Please our people and our chairmen consult and know how many children Muna has. Share the responsibility and give me mine in Jesus name,” he added.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Mina Horsfall Learning the Tourism Industry of Dubai (photos)
- 2Face Does not Like me Going on Makeup…Actress, Annie Idibia Reveals
- How Actress, Lilian Esoro, Ubi Franklin Held Their Child Dedication (photos)
- Wow!!! Actress, Biodun Okeowo Appreciates Producer Who Never Used and dumped Her
- Actress, Bimbo Oshin Survives another 365 Days
- Ghanaian Celebrities only Think of how to Slay on Red Carpets…Actress, Yvonne Nelson Fires
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Looking so Happy After Reconciling with Hubby
- Kemi Olunloyo is a Bully who is Unwell…Comedian, Seyi Law