Falz Joins Genevieve, Ruggedman In Clothing Business
The clothing business is fast becoming the latest venture some Nigerian celebrities are adding to their line of entrepreneurship. Aside entertaining their fans, Nigerian stars are expanding their horizons by saving for the raining days.
The latest to delve into the lucrative clothing business is Folarin Falana better known as Falz the Bahd Guy. He is the son of foremost human rights lawyer, Femi Falana.
Falz is floating his clothing line after the 'Ello Bae' staged competition organised by him during the 2015 Valentine's Day celebrations.
The branded T-shirts 'Ello Bae' and 'Marry Me' will be released under the Falz editions. This latest venture is in partnership with the online brand and fashion outlet headed by Jay Osibe. The clothing comes yet in the men's category.
Falz will be joining the league of Ruggedman, Olamide, 2Shotz, Genevieve Nnaji who have included fashion and accessories as an extension of their credentials.
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges