SOULMATE TO DROP KEL AS BRAND AMBASSADOR?
There are strong indications that foremost hair cream manufacturers Soulmate industries may dispense with the service of rap artiste Kel as the company begins search for Season three personalities to act as brand ambassadors for the year 2012.
The decision to drop Kel followed what observers say is her dwindling fortune in the music industry.
“This situation runs contrary to the terms of contract she signed with the hair company that says she must be socially relevant and popular enough to influence the youth and sales of the hair product.
The same reason that may have force the exit of Kel is the reason radio presenter Gbemi Olateru- Olagbegi was dropped as brand ambassador at the beginning of Season two last year”.
In Gbemi's place, the company signed on vibrant, talented and sexy artist, Mo'Cheddah as the new brand ambassador.
Mo'Cheddah, who made her debut as a solo artiste in the music industry in 2010 currently enjoy airplay both home and abroad.
Her fame and popularity was what attracted the hair care brand to seek her signature to represent the brand help create a continuous market dominance
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows