Toke Makinwa Recounts One Year Old Marriage Experience
One of Nigeria's top media personalities, Toke Makinwa has opened up on some intimate secrets about her one-year-old marriage to hubby, Maje Ayida.
She recounts her one year experience in a recent interview.
“He is the calm one, he is a bit quiet,” she says, adding, “If anyone wants to take advantage of anyone of us, there is always that voice of reasoning that will calm things down and when I feel he is keeping too quiet, I voice out. It is a mix. I think that is exactly how God fashion things.”
According to her, one year in marriage is like “closing your eyes and opening them, that is how it feels clocking one. We woke up one morning and realized that it is a year already. It is really unbelievable.”
“We have been through a lot. If you are married, you will understand the first year is the most difficult time in marriage. We have had our own fair share, but we somehow pulled it together. That is why we are still here.
“For time, the greatest thing about being married is having a constant friend, 24/7. You always have someone to talk to, you are never out of conversation. I hope we never get out of conversation. You always have someone with you walking through the earth.
“You have the assurance that you are not alone but there is someone you pray with, play with and hold on to,” she gushed.
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire