My Source of Wealth is not By Magic…Don Jazzy Speaks
Mavin records boss, Don Jazzy, while analysing the way the Nigerian economy is going, he was left with no choice but to device means at which he can help some youths by motivating them with his own success.
The mavin boss has had his fair share of hate in the entertainment industry but he has not allowed all the negativity get into him as he remained focus from the defunct M'ohits down to Mavins, and he has been doing well for himself.
Don Jazzy wants people to know that his source of wealth is not by magic or any other means but through hard work which he has not stopped each day that passes by.
In his words, “My success did not magically land on my lap. I haven't paused for a day. The drive is as 100 as the day I started. Most of my billionaire friends tell me they had nothing 20yrs ago. Work consistently hard and smart guys and you will get there.”
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con