Woman Buys Baby Girl For N.625m To Look After Her At Old Age
A desperate woman and three other accomplices in Ogidi part of Anambra State are presently biting their fingers in regret in police detention.
The suspects were apprehended for stealing, selling and buying of a two-month old baby girl for N625,000.
According to police source in Onitsha, the baby was stolen from her mother at Nnewi by three of the suspects, who sold her to one of the desperate buyer in need of a baby girl.
Interestingly, the buyer, who is also cooling her feet in police custody at Ogidi Police Division revealed that her husband gave her the consent to get her hands soiled in such inhuman action.
“I have a male child, but I want a female that will look after me when I become old. My husband was aware of the purchase of the baby. He was aware and, in fact, he was even the one that asked me to carry on,” the woman said.
The Divisional Police Officer, DPO, in charge of Ogidi Police Station, Mr. Hassan Musa, said the recovered baby was also in Police custody, while efforts were being intensified to find the mother.
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu