Okada Rider Beats Heavily Pregnant Woman To Coma
On Monday, December 22, 2014, a seven-month-old pregnant woman was allegedly beaten to coma along the Lagos-Badagry Expressway, near Oluti bus stop, Lagos by a commercial motorcyclist popularly called 'okada rider'.
According to an eyewitness, the pregnant woman, simply identified as Feyisara, had paid the motorcyclist an amount of money to convey her from Iyana Iba to First Gate bus stop, Maza Maza, only for him to drop her half way.
An argument soon ensued and the latter held on to the former to prevent him from escaping.
“The pregnant woman, Feyisara said she had paid the okada rider the agreed amount only for him to lie that Alakija was the destination she told him. So, when they reached Alakija, he ordered the woman to get off but she refused insisting that she would get off at her destination.
“So, when the desperate rider wanted to escape and the woman stopped him, he attempted to remove her hands from his clothes but to no avail. The man parked the machine (motorcycle) and forcefully removed her hands.
“The woman said she had no choice than to go after his private part, an action which probably angered the man as he punched her in the neck and the woman fell on a stone and was rolling on the ground when sympathisers saw her and took her to a private hospital. She was bleeding,” the eyewitness narrated.
However, the whereabouts of the motorcyclist is unknown but Feyisara has reportedly regained consciousness at the hospital, located along Old Ojo Road in Agboju area of the state.
- Jorley Hitmaker Rebel, Honored With Expensive Cuba
- Ini Edo Explains Why She had Her Daughter Through
- Gyakie is the most streamed female Ghanaian artist
- 7figure Group unveil brands, poise to strengthen b
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal