@63 Charlie Boy Said He Has Quit Smoking And Drinking
Controversial Musician, Charly Boy has disclosed he has stopped drinking, smoking and having casual s3x. He also spoke about how difficult a marriage can be, but says it's fine since no one can ever find a perfect partner.
According to him, " I don't abuse my body anymore; I don't do casual s3x, I have quit smoking, alcohol but I do a lot of exercise.
I am 63 years old and have nine children and 14 grandchildren.
I have been married for 37 years and I must say that, though it is not easy, I am still enjoying it. Marriage management requires tolerance, patience and endurance because it is very difficult to find a perfect partner for marriage. When a married partner sees the other as a subject or subordinate, then there is bound to be misunderstanding.''
- Spotlighting Rev. Cali Ugo Prince In Realm Of Pung
- Ndi Anambra Call On Maduka To Replicate His used A
- Biography of Nenny B, Award Winning TV Presenter
- Sandralia Hotel To Host Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nigeria Beauty Queen, Model And Philanthropist Xra
- Cardi B donnes Nigeria Inspired Outfit at Livespot
- Rapper Cardi B Parties With Burna Boy, Zlatan, Tiw
- Photos: Cardi B Visits Orphanage Home In Lagos