Nollywood Actor, Aki Flaunts 'Foreign Currencies'
With the trend of taking to social media to flaunt wealth gradually increasing by the day, those in the Nigerian entertainment industry are not leaving the glitz to any other persons but themselves.
Joining the array of money flaunting acts in Nigeria is popular diminutive actor, Chinedu Ikedieze, better known as Aki, who displayed some foreign currencies on his Instagram page.
He captioned it, “Don't no wats in ur mind bt I'm cool wt what I'm thinking #IgboMan4sure.”
However, we learnt that the cash he displayed on his Instagram page was from a movie set he is shooting.
In the past, entertainment buffs have kicked against celebrities showing off their wealth on social media. In 2014, popular filmmaker, Charles Novia, slammed Chika Ike, an actress, for displaying her wealth on the internet.
The issue almost caused animosity between the two persons. Chika Ike's manager, Serah Donald, while replying Charles Novia, descended on him, raining insults on the filmmaker.
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con