Davido Reveals How His Beef With Wizkid Ended
One of the top celebrity 'beefs' of the year, 2014, was that of the Nigeria's finest pop stars, Wizkid and Davido. Their squabble dates back to the early beginnings of their career with a rivalry that many observers earlier noted would surely get to a head at some point. The beef got worse in July 2014 with a series of online rants and insults aimed at each other.
Surprisingly, few weeks ago, the brightest glimmer of hope regarding their reconciliation appeared when Starboy boss, Wizkid made a surprise appearance at Davido's elder brother's birthday party which held at Escape Night Club. Not just present at the venue, the 'Ojuelegba' singer actually walked to greet the HKN Gang, with pictures of both stars at the party immediately going viral across social media platforms.
It has been confirmed that there's no existing rancour between both parties as some well-meaning and influential Nigerians called them to a round table meeting to settle the differences recently.
Davido in an recent interview, said: 'It's all good now, some rich men brought us together and it's finally resolved. It's officially resolved, no more drama. Some very powerful men, I can't say their names, it was like a round table meeting and it's all good now."© 2014Nollywoodgists.com
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire