Government See Entertainers As Unserious People—Fuji House Of Commotion Star, Ireti
An actress in the popular Nigerian sitcom, Fuji House of Commotion, Sola Onayiga, better known as Ireti, has said she is ready to bring about the anticipated change in the country.
The actress, according to Nation newspaper, revealed that all what the government is interested in is to use and dump them after achieving their aims with them (entertainers).
She added that the government no more take them serious, but only get in touch with them when needed for their political programmes.
“They see entertainers as unserious set of people. Government is not putting money into the arts in this country, all they do is invite us for their programmes to come and dance,” she said.
Last week, the actress indicated her interest in contesting the Lagos State House of Assembly seat under the platform of the Social Democratic Party (SDP).
- OAP, Toolz Reacts To Name Calling, May Edochie Ref
- Da Baby, Davido Duet, soon To Release New Single
- Domestic Violence : Osinachi Mother Cries Out For
- 'buga Challenge':liberian President dances Excite
- Temi Otedola, Fans Reacts On Mr. eazi's Father’s
- Father's Day Celebration: Davido Receives Messages
- BB Naija Reunion: Emmanuel clears airs on his rela
- Ice Prince soon to drop new single, Hustle
- Afropop Superstar, Mayorkun Releases First Single
- Empress Njamah reveals Ada Ameh health status