Why I Gave Veteran Actor, Larry Koldsweat An Expensive SUV—Abuja Pastor
Few months ago, an Abuja-based man of God presented a car gift to a veteran actor in Nollywood, who is now based in the Nigeria's capital city doing the work of God.Read It HERE
The prophet, who prefers to be addressed as Bro Joshua Iginla, is the General Overseer of Champions Royal Assembly.
It was gathered that Iginla gave an Infinity brand of a Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) to Larry Koldsweat and some other people too.
When asked the motive behind him giving the veteran actor the car gift, the man of God said, “I know a lot of people would think that it is because I am a show man, but that is not true. Larry is not the only person who got a car gift from me because I also gave some of my aides too.
“I gave them the cars not as a show off but to appreciate God. I never believed that I could drive a car not to talk of owning one. When people labour with you and they are not blessed, it's not good. I told them not to thank me but God.
“It is a joy for me to help people interpret their dreams. I give to those who can't pay me back. Of what purpose is it when the pastor is rich and his shepherds are poor? If God has lifted me up to this level, it's my joy to lift others.”
- Open Letter To My Fans, Followers, Political Allie
- Keep up your faith - Khaid encourages new upcoming
- Abortion Rights: Celebrities, Others React Over Le
- CandyBleakz Arrives With Exciting Debut "FIRE" EP
- Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Immi
- Elections 2023: Tonto Dikeh emerges governorship r
- Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Flaunts, Celebrates Boyfr
- Stop Voting Looters -- Peter Okoye Advises
- Watch The Sultry Music Video For Gyakie’s Latest S
- Frodd Survives Autocrash, Stella Damascus Calls Fo