Popular Comedian, Seyi Law Writes Romantic Poem To Wife
One of the top comedians in Nigeria, Seyi Law, has joined the league of celebs who publicly shower encomium on their spouses.
The comedian, who has been enjoying a sweet marital life since he got married, wrote out a lovely poem to his wife in appreciation for her understanding and value towards his career and life as a whole.
According to him, “When sleep fails me, And my heart beats so fast, Craving my attention in thoughts, My brain drained of its strength, You, my love is my consolation. You are not a gift for my weakness, But my weapon of winning battles.
“The world see your beauty, But I see the symbol of courage and strength When I thought God was not enough, You were quick to point out His good deeds. You have held my hands to be on my knees, To reference God's supremacy. You have led me to understand Him better. Now, I lead our family to His altar. You are the Angel of generosity, My inspiration of success.”
“The glow that makes my life sparkles. You are the flesh that covers the shame of my bone. The wonder of my beautiful world. You are the little Extra that makes me Extraordinary. Thank you for being a part of me. I love you to the moon and back. Yours always, 'Seyi. The Black Advoc8,” he added.© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B