Actor Junior Pope Makes Another Pledge To His Wife
Nollywood actor, Junior Pope Odonwodo is one loving man that women wish to have, but he is taken. The actor indeed loves his wife so much that in a week he flaunts her up to five times. He took to his social media page recently to make a touching promise to his wife.
The actor who call her 'the envy of women' said she is his queen and promises to take care of her
“A good man realizes that his wife is his Queen and continuously throughout the day tells and shows her...everyday..... A good man places no one except God above his Queen. Jenny a good man is what you have now, and what you will always have, because I love you, I need you, I respect you and your happiness inspires my happiness. I will regard you as no other man has regarded his wife and take care of you, well, forever....So help me God” he said
Few days ago, he also thanked God for bringing her to his life, “A good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night...... I've been fighting to be who I am all my life. What's the point of being who I am, if I can't have the person who was worth all the fighting for....Thank you God for bringing her my way” he concluded.
The couple who is expecting their first child got married in July, 2014.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con