I’ve Learnt From My Mistakes—2Face Idibia
Hypertek Records boss, Innocent Idibia aka 2baba, has been making various headlines and this time, it is not for any bad reason, but for his humility, which veteran highlife musician, Sir Victor Olaiya commended him for.
Despite all that have been written about his past lifestyles, 2Baba, as he wishes to be called now, has stayed on top of his game. He has also survived several storms.
In a brief chat with E24-7 magazine, the singer attributed his humility to his upbringing.
2Baba stated that his parents had always told him to regard everyone he comes in contact with in life.
In his words, “They brought me up to know that look, everybody is important. So, even when we were young, even if we had a house help in the house, my parents dey let me know say dis one self na person, dat I still need to wash my clothes by myself.”
Speaking about any regrets in life so far, the singer explained that he chooses to learn from every of his mistakes, revealing that what gives him concern is having kids from different women.
According to him, “I didn't plan for me to have kids from different women. But it's happened and I'm just taking it the way it is. But if you ask me what I wish, I will say ah, I for like make all of dem (children) come from one person. Yes!”
- Actress Lala Akindoju Fires Actors’ Guild Nigeria
- Zynnell Zuh Talks Fashion And Style
- Fashion Mogul U&A Release Pictures Dubbed “Afro El
- My Body Attracts Female Fans – Nigerian Stunt Acto
- Teni: Humanity Over "The Industry"
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha